It was a long day of flights, 12 hours in the sky, and 5 in the airports going through customs and what not. Apparently the US TSA finds 14 girls bringing back macaroons surpringly funny. Looking back on the past two weeks, I feel like I have lived in a dream. France was an extraordinary experience, and I never could have made it without the help of my teachers and parents, and lastly, the amazing twelve other girls I got to spend time with while over seas. They truly made this a trip to remember forever. France is so much different from the US, that it was hard coming back home. I feel as though I have left a part of myself in France. If it were easier, I would pick up and move there in a heartbeat. I am extremely jealous of all the residents. I don't regret a single thing from that trip, I have only good memories and strong friendships to last a lifetime and I couldn't be more content with that. I'm hoping that leaving France was more of an " a bientôt" than an "au revoir".




No comments:
Post a Comment